This is a go2 staple in my house! We love it because of its amazing taste and super human healthy benefits. My other favorite thing is I know I am feeding my family real foods that are not complicated for me to make. Sometimes I add fresh in season fruit like watermelon, kiwi, peaches, or pears. You can’t miss and you family will love it!
6 Frozen Organic Strawberries
1 cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
1 slice Fresh Organic Pineapple (core in)
1 medium peeled Organic Banana
1 Cup Walnut and Almond Mix
1.5 Servings of Your Favorite Greens Powder ( I like Greens First)
½ Servings of Whey Protein Powder
Coconut Milk To Cover All Fruit in the Blender
Put all ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth!
- Good source of protein and fiber
- Packed with protective antioxidants
- Healthy fats from nuts and coconut milk
- Green Powder will provide up to 15 servings of veggies
- Taste amazing even for the pickiest of eaters